Saturday, March 20, 2010

The birth of Hosanna from Pinkpeas

My friend shared this story with me from her midwife. It is her hope that through her story people may begin to understand those who have gone through a miscarriage. I know for me it has really touched my heart to hear the details so that I may in turn comfort another in time. Because of the length of this post, I will attach the link to her blog here.

I am grateful to Maggie for sharing her story so that we may be able to offer sympathy and not shy away from those who have experience the death of unborn child, or newborn. It shows us, that even if you do not feel you have any comforting words to offer, your kind acts can give so much comfort.

Thank you Maggie, for sharing little Hosanna with us.

http://pinkpeas.com/content/hosanna

No comments: